Pages


Click here for Myspace Layouts

Friday, October 23, 2015

Busy

Assalamualaikum everyone, it's been a long time i have not updated my blog since i have been so down last time. huhu funneyyyhh.. now i'm back with the new me. so ya, i'm actually in the mood of wanting to write and in the desire of telling you this out that i'm still living fine even without a man who broke me into million pieces back then.. well, it's funny when you think back about it you know? it's weird too.. as it's whom you start your 2015 and whom you ended with. yet, i don't know whom would i end up with in the year of 2015. but guess? i don't even wanna know about it.

     all i care is now for me to score my final for this sem of me being here. of course everyone wants to end it with full of colors.. so do I. i realised that i'm not ready for the so called 'love'. so yeah, let's focus on my studies first. no 'getting married' until i graduate for my degree. nope. no. but then, mom did asked me. if i could get married during the degree intake and get a child after i graduate as she's in 60's so yeah, she get so worried that if she could not make it till i end up my 'solo' life. oh damn, this make me insane. when you stuck in between to not get married at early 20's and to get married at early 20's for my mom and dad. but then, i trust in Allah.. have faith in him and i'm sure enough that Allah has the best way for me.

    so yeah, as i picking up all the pieces alone and put it back together though i knew that my heart won't be the same anymore.. i get so busy with my assignments that await me. so yuppp Alhamdulillah everything went well... so far... 

    and my final is just around the corner.. i got two weeks from now to make all preparations and yeahhhh i'm not going to update my blog in the mean time though.. so i would be free after end of november.. maybe? so yeahh got to stop writing and sharing in here. wish me all the best and pray for my good results okayyy?! love yahhh xoxo . and last but not least, i'm enjoying my single life likeee sooo sooo much!! haven't felt this free for a longgg time hoho. bye take care everyone. eat green, yellow,purple and red!

    so hey dude, to you who read this.. don't you think i don't know you would read my blog, checking on my Wechat, Instagram and Twitter though you have been blocked.. don't you ever think that i don't know you stalked me. DUDE GET YOUR FUCKING HAPPY LIFE THAT YOU WERE PRETENDING TO HAVE AND STOP CARE ABOUT ME. just go fucking plan your wedding with your sweet love and don't ever come back. 

P/S : even my fate was to be with you in the future, i refuse and i don't want to. so don't try to show up yourself anymore, douchebag.

No comments:

Post a Comment